Water/Wastewater Treatment Engineer
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in New York City, NY|
One of our clients in New York City is looking for an Engineer to join their Water/Wastewater Process-Mechanical team. The candidate will lead tasks and support senior level engineers to complete preliminary design, detailed design, and modeling assignments on water and wastewater treatment facility projects.
• Lead the planning and design for water/wastewater process-mechanical projects.
• Conduct engineering analysis identify the problem, develop and evaluate alternative solutions, and prepare recommendations.
• Present technical recommendations and alternatives to local and regional clients
• Develop and mentor junior staff, provide quality guidance, and assist with project management.
• Prepare models, technical reports, preliminary/detailed design documents, engineering specifications, and perform calculations in support of engineering activities.
• Conduct field investigations to identify project needs and to perform construction inspections.
• Review vendor information to assure compliance with specifications.
• Perform equipment selection and prepares technical specifications.
• Assist senior engineers on larger, more complex projects, including managing project tasks.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Environmental, or Civil Engineering or related engineering discipline
• At least 8 years of Water/Wastewater experience
• Knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft products including SharePoint, Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint; ability to develop and utilize complex spreadsheets.
• Strong data analysis and technical problem solving
• Outgoing and positive attitude, dependable, and committed to meet all assigned project deadlines.
• Willingness to develop competence in a broad array of engineering related tasks
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com