Water/Wastewater Project Engineer
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Albuquerque, NM|
|Salary||$85,000 - $70,000|
Hire Resolve has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join and lead our clients Civil Engineering team in Albuquerque, NM. Our client is looking for someone who loves what they do and can effectively manage, lead and develop teams and projects. This is a client focused and employee centered firm.
The candidate should have a team attitude and be intrinsically motivated to handle multiple projects and tasks on time. We need someone with proven marketing/business development skills and has the ability to work with a wide variety of clients, regulators and authorities.
• Provide engineering services in support of planning, studies, analysis, and design of water treatment and distribution systems, as well as wastewater collection and treatment systems, which may include pump/lift stations, chemical feed systems, and storage reservoirs.
• Conduct hydrologic and hydraulic modeling and design for flood mitigation, water quality, erosion mitigation, stream restoration, dams and reservoirs, and transportation drainage projects.
• Collaborate with clients on specific projects and subcontractors on behalf of the client.
• Provide any technical advice or assistance to project staff as needed.
• Oversees project staffing with departments, offices and divisions.
• Assist with business development efforts.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, from an accredited college.
• Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in the state of New Mexico.
• 7+ years of experience in the Water/Wastewater or Civil Engineering industry.
• Previous experience in a project management role with the ability to execute multiple projects and/or simultaneously.
• Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM) is preferred.
• Experience with HEC-RAS and AutoCAD softwares.
If you want to make a career change and need professional help, contact our Recruiters today!
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com