|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Colorado|
Hire Resolve is working with one of the nation’s fastest growing civil engineering firms. They are a client-focused and employee-centered firm. They are looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Water Engineer to join their office in Greeley, CO.
Actively manage assigned projects to meet budget and profitability goals for projects assigned. Manage and execute work involving conventional types of civil and utility engineering principles and other related activities for new and existing water, recycled water, wastewater, conveyance, and civil/site projects.
Develop and prepare reports, planning studies, specifications, detailed design drawings, and construction submittal reviews calculations, models and other technical deliverables for civil/utility, conveyance and infrastructure related projects. Evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria to make adaptations and modifications to projects.
• Experience designing water and wastewater pipelines and pipeline rehabilitation projects
• Experience with wastewater pump station and potable or recycled water pump station design preferred
• M.S. degree in related engineering field (Civil, Environmental etc.)
• 8-15 years of progressively increasing responsibility required
• Professional Engineer registration, and ability to acquire PE in other states
If you want to make a career change and need professional help, contact our Recruiters today! Phone: 602 833 8596 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com