|Location||United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi Central|
|Salary||AED 25,000 + Benefits|
|Education||Degree in Civil Engineering / Building|
|Experience||7 + years|
Plans, organizes, and directs work of one or more survey parties engaged in surveying earth's surface to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles, mining or other purposes by performing the following duties:
• Researches previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
• Develops new data from photogrammetric records.
• Determines methods and procedures for establishing or reestablishing survey control.
• Keeps accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
• Coordinates findings with work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with project.
• Assumes legal responsibility for work.
• Minimum 5 years experience in similar position.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer literate.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com