|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Houston, TX|
Hire Resolve is working with one of the nation’s largest civil engineering firms. They are a client-focused and employee-centered firm and are looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Structural Engineer to join their team in Houston, TX.
Organizes and conducts structural related engineering investigations, calculations, and planning work which has a well-defined scope. Researches feasibility of alternative design approaches, site conditions and regulatory agency specifications. Works effectively in team situations and establishes strong relationships with other teams where overlap of client project work exists. Will lead the development of calculations, plans, specifications, requests for proposals, and other contract documents. Works directly with a variety of engineering disciplines, office / project staff, client and sub-contractors, throughout the project life cycle, and therefore should have clear and concise, oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to coordinate meetings, conduct effective client presentations and prepare written reports.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering
• Professional Engineer License
• Solid professional experience with structural engineering related to a variety of W/WW systems.
• Functional knowledge and experience with AutoCAD/REVIT software.
• Experience in utilizing STAAD Pro and other structural software.
• Master's Degree in Structural, Civil Engineering or a related field of study.
• SE, NCEES Record with MLSE.
If you want to make a career change and need professional help, contact our Recruiters today! Phone: 602 833 8596 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com