|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Newark, NJ|
Hire Resolve is working with one of the nation’s fastest growing civil engineering firms. They are a client-focused and employee-centered firm. They are looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Structural Engineer to join their office in Newark, NJ.
As a Structural Engineering Professional, you will be part of a fast-paced team focused on designing Advanced Facilities such as semiconductor manufacturing plants, data centers, and similar state of the art structures. You will develop design concepts, complete the analysis and design, and work with the Designers to communicate our structural requirements on paper and in the intelligent model.
You will be expected to 1) under close supervision, competently perform all conventional aspects of Structural Engineering and analysis; 2) exhibit high level of attention to detail and quality control; and 3) take responsibility for managing workload, making and keeping commitments, and taking full ownership of assigned work.
• Master of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in Structural Engineering
• Engineer in Training certification (EIT)
• Minimum 2 years of experience in structural engineering
• Experience with US building codes including IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, and AISC
• Experience with STAAD, Navisworks, and Bluebeam
If you want to make a career change and need professional help, contact our Recruiters today! Phone: 602 833 8596 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com