Shaft Grade Officer
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in SA, North West|
|Salary||R850k - R750k|
|Education||Advanced Evaluation COM Certificate|
A leading mining company in the North West has an urgent vacancy for a Shaft Grade Officer with 5 years experience in mine Sampling / Survey experience Geological experience, an Advanced Evaluation COM Certificate and a Certificate of fitness (Red Ticket).
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Do daily grade control Coordinate & communicate daily run of mine grade figures
• Compile weekly & monthly reports on grade control
• Liaise with production personnel, service departments & senior management
• Audit and investigate underground workings regularly
• Comply with Mine Health and Safety Act
• Perform ad hoc duties as required by Supervisor.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Valentina/Mercy on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: unknown(at)hireresolve.com