Senior Wastewater Engineer
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Melville, NY|
|Salary||$130,000 - $110,000|
|Education||Bachelor's Degree/PE License|
|Experience||10+ years experience|
Hire Resolve has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Senior Wastewater Engineer
to join our client’s team in Suffern, Melville or Westchester, New York depending on your location. Our client is an architecture and engineering firm that meets tough architectural, engineering and environmental challenges head on.
You will be working independently to complete complex development of engineering design, preparation of specifications, compile technical reports using standard engineering principles and techniques.
• Lead and manage the study and design of large water/wastewater pumping stations
• Assess exiting pumping station and treatment facility
• Implement specific client plans, project pursuit plans and technical proposals
• Mentor and oversee junior staff
• Develop, coordinate, and execute engineering methods for water and wastewater designs.
• Regular contact with professional engineering consultants, governmental agencies, involved communities and contractors in connection with the planning, design, and permitting of water and wastewater projects.
• Preparation of engineering calculations, plans, specifications, technical papers, and permit applications for water and wastewater pipe, pumping, and treatment facilities.
• Responsible for planning, designing and providing guidance in the development of water supply, transmission, and distribution projects.
• Develop and review conceptual drawings related to infrastructure design.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering required
• Registered New York P.E. license required
• Minimum of 10 years of Water/Wastewater engineering/technical design experience required
• Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to lead, manage and mentor junior staff
• Must have strong data analysis and technical problem-solving skills
• Master’s degree in related field preferred
If you are interested in a fast paced, collaborative working environment with an emphasis on innovative thought and career growth, contact us today at – 480-530-3705 or simply send us your resume- email@example.com and we will get in touch!
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com