Senior Safety Engineer- UAE
|Education||BSc. in Science, Chemical Engineering or Equivalent|
|Experience||10 years’ experience|
A Well-established Gas refinery company in Abu Dhabi is looking to employ a Senior Safety Engineer.
• B. Sc. in Science, Chemical Engineering or Equivalent
• 10 years’ experience in various aspects of Safety and Environment, preferably in an oil refinery or petrochemical plant, of which at least 3 years should have been in a supervisory level
• Computer Software knowledge and experience
• UAE Driving License is an advantage
• Good knowledge of English
• Ensures, through auditing, that HSE Management System & Loss Prevention Programmes are implemented.
• Assist Safety & Environment Section Head and Fire Section Head in ensuring effective emergency response preparedness.
• Plans, directs, coordinates and organizes the activities of assigned staff in the section for efficient and optimum performance.
• Prepares analysis of loss control measure effectiveness and root cause analysis of incidents and accidents
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com