Senior Project Engineer – Highway Design
|Location||USA, New York State - Hauppauge|
|Education||Bachelor's Degree/PE License|
|Experience||7+ years experience|
Hire Resolve has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Senior Project Engineer to join our client’s Highway Design team in Albany or Hauppauge, New York. Our client is a multidisciplinary American civil engineering, consulting and design firm that solves complex problems related to mobility, infrastructure and environmental stewardship.
You will manage engineering design efforts and analysis for projects such as road safety audits and highway/bridge replacements. Most days will be spent leading the preparation of engineering designs, traffic models, calculations and reports, technical specifications and construction estimates.
• Produce and deliver transportation projects through the construction administration phase
• Pre-design project planning and financial management
• Design of highways and roads including the development of geometric layout, grading, and drainage and environmental permitting
• Utility design for the following: traffic engineering, stormwater management, temporary traffic control and traffic signals
• Cost estimation and construction administration
• Manage the development of technical design and specification documents
• Work for clients including the NYSDOT, local municipalities, other state agencies, as well as private partners.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering Required
• MS in Civil Engineering or related field preferred
• Must have P.E. registration in New York or ability to obtain upon employment
• 7+ years of related professional experience required
• Experience with NYSDOT funded municipal roadway improvement projects required
• Experience developing contract plans, specifications and proposal presentations
• Must be proficient with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation
• Must have the ability to handle multiple projects at once
If you are interested in a fast paced, collaborative working environment with an emphasis on innovative thought and career growth, contact us today at – 480-530-3705 or simply send us your resume- firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch!
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com