Senior Practice Leader
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in New York|
|Salary||$150,000 - $140,000|
|Education||BS + MS + PE|
A large Civil and Environmental Engineering firm is looking for a qualified Senior Practice Leader to work in their office in New York, NY.
• Know the skills sets of staff within practice. Coordinate professional development of staff within practice and be a resource to them. Assist staff to identify mentors as requested
• Strive to make company a thought leader in the practice. Monitor and predict emerging trends within practice and their potential impacts on client, staffing, training, and business needs
• Coordinate active participation in professional, industry, and policy groups by staff within practice. Encourage professional publications by staff within practice
• Coordinate the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs), technical training programs, and QA/QC procedures for staff and work product within practice
• Instill health and safety (H&S) culture and ensures H&S programs are followed
• Coordinate with Sector Leaders to identify technical expertise and staffing levels needed within the practice to support sector growth
• Coordinate growth of practice across the region. Participate in recruiting efforts and integration of new staff within practice
• Coordinate with other Practice Area Leaders in the region and in other regions
• Help coordinate business development activities within practice; identify key clients / business areas, growth strategy, and capture strategy
• Work with marketing and others to develop company “branding” within practice
• Manage projects and clients within the practice
• Travel to company branch offices, and project/client sites as required.
• B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
• Master’s Degree Preferred
• PE Licensure
• 10+ Years’ Experience
• Senior Leader respected for technical prowess both internally and externally.
• Seller-Doer with strong client relationships and business development capability.
If you want to make a career change and need professional help, contact our Recruiters today!
Phone: 602 833 8596
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com