Senior Human Resource Officer Systems
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in SA, Gauteng|
|Salary||R1m – R500k|
|Education||Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related qualification|
Hire Resolve is urgently seeking for the services of a Senior Human Resource Officer for the client based in Gauteng.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the following key areas:
• HR Administration
• Industrial Relations
• Recruitment and Selection
• Payroll Administration
• Training and Development
• Performance Management
• Efficient and effective functioning of Time and Attendance
• Ensure staff are appropriately supervised, trained and developed to meet various systems objectives
• Responsible for efficient and effective functioning of T&A interfaces and validation tables
• Responsible for compliance with systems policies, standards, procedures
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of T&A
• Extensive management reporting
Successful incumbent must have a minimum of a tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related qualification.
At least 7 years mining related experience, strong industrial relations background, Computer literacy in Ms Office (Excel, Word), IT/Systems qualification, HR systems, Payroll systems.
5 years experience on access control/systems and IT in the mining industry is a must.
Valid code 08 driver’s license and a Medical Certificate of Fitness.
An ability to work independently and exposure to production mining is highly required. Previous business management experience would be advantageous.
Suitable candidates can forward their comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Mercy / Tania on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: unknown(at)hireresolve.com