Senior Estimator - Corona, CA
|Location||Construction Jobs in Corona, California|
|Salary||$150,000 - $120,000|
Hire Resolve’s client has an opportunity for an Estimator in Corona, CA!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a construction company that works on a diverse set of projects. The ideal candidate would be a lead estimator on projects and provide insight to Project Managers and upper management on how to best be cost effective.
· Experience working on heavy civil projects.
· Familiarity of local market.
· Review plans and identify Value Engineering concepts or other opportunities to gain a competitive advantage.
· Work closely with field superintendents and engineers and corporate departments to determine cost components to provide timely and accurate bids.
· Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimates.
· Prepare estimates and formal bids for projects.
· Manage and maintain files of working documents for estimate calculations including accurate information on prices from subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors.
· Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the projects they are assigned.
· Knowledge of estimating documents and the ability to provide qualitative and quantitative analysis.
· Able to multitask and establish deadlines.
· Bachelor’s in Architecture, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or another related field.
· 8+ years’ experience on large scale Heavy Civil projects
· Complete understanding of construction contracts and terminology, as well as estimating strategies and techniques.
· Proficiency in Primavera P6.
If this is an opportunity you are interested in pursuing, reach out to one of our recruiters today!
Call us at (480) 530-3705 or simply send us your resume email@example.com
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com