Senior Contracts Administrator
|Location||Engineering Jobs in Algeria|
|Salary||$ 45K - $ 35K|
|Experience||Minimum of 5- 10 years’ experience|
|Reference||MGES - 21|
A leading Oil and Gas company in Algeria is looking to employ a Senior Contracts Administrator.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 5- 10 years’ experience
• Experience in the same position is essential
• Experience within Oil and Gas industry, preferably in subsea activities
• Previous experience in Africa is highly desirable
• Fluent in written and spoken English, French is optional
• Support Project Manager in management of company contractual & commercial interests
• Assists any other project team members in the identification, negotiation and resolution of claims with Subcontractors and Vendors
• Reports to and provides principal day to day support to Project Manager for the effective management and administration of the contract and agreements
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com