|Location||United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi Central|
|Salary||£10 500 - £8 800|
Project manager required by leading telecommunications organisation in the UAE.
- Provision of technical guidance on implementation matters to clients
- Implementation planning taking due account of the requirements of
- Overall responsibility for the completion of assigned projects within budget and to agreed timescales .
- Interface with customers at all levels, managing out of scope and change requests. Taking overall responsibility for issue management and corrective actions.
- Management and control of project life cycle costs
- Initiate and chair project kick off meetings
- First point of contact for assigned Project escalation
- Manage transition process for new support contracts
- Support product/service consultancy opportunities
- Define or assist with the New Service Introduction process for new service/products with particular responsibility for project management.
- Provision of weekly and monthly reporting on financial, technical and implementation issues and status.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com