Project Electrical Engineer
|Location||Electrical Engineering Jobs in Philadelphia, PA|
|Salary||$95,000 - $75,000|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Experience||4+ years’ experience|
We currently have an opening in Philadelphia for a Senior Electrical Engineer in our client’s Building & Facilities division. Our client specializes in the planning, organization, and development of engineering activities for the construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities.
Responsible for planning and conducting work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Also responsible for devising new approaches to problems and preparing or modifying drawings, specifications, calculations, reports, and monitoring work for compliance to applicable codes, and accepted engineering practices.
Their Engineers work on high quality, high-profile, national and international projects. You will actively participate in the full project cycle, from the design phase through the final construction close-out.
• Service utility coordination
• Power distribution and Emergency Power System Design
• Lighting Systems
• Fire alarm Systems
• Low voltage System Design
• Emergency power systems
• Electrical Calculations
• Post Design and Construction support
• Client Interaction
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• 4+ years’ experience designing electrical systems for the built environment. Project experience submitted for consideration should include buildings on which you have actively participated in the project from the design phase through the final construction close-out.
• Strong working knowledge of building and energy codes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to organize and present design information to clients.
• Special consideration will be given to those candidates who have successfully demonstrated innovative design experience specifically related to renewable energies and sustainable, high performing buildings.
• P.E. License is required
• LEED AP certification is preferred
• PA P.E. license
• LEED AP certification
• Working knowledge of Revit
If you want to make a career change and need professional help, contact our Recruiters today!
602 833 8596
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com