Process Engineer- Algeria
|Location||Engineering Jobs in Algeria|
|Education||B.Sc./BEng in Chemical Engineering|
|Experience||7-10 years' experience|
A Reputable Oil and Gas company in Algeria is looking to permanently employ a Process Engineer.
• B.Sc./BEng in Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Processing Engineering
• 7-10 Years’ experience in process and utilities of Refineries, Petrochemical or Gas plant in Process engineering discipline
• Experience in an Oil & Gas environment is essential
• Proficiency in English language and expertise in technical report writing
• Proficient user of relevant Computer applications and software
• Plans solutions for identified problems including energy & environment conservations.
• Plans and supervises the execution of test runs on plants and processes
• Plans and organises shutdown related process engineering activities.
• Plans catalyst regenerations and chemical trials.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com