Principle Technician/Technologist – Electrical
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in SA. Sasolburg|
|Salary||R 600K - R500K|
|Education||B-Tech/T4 Electrical Eng. Heavy Current|
|Reference||MG - PEL - SA|
To provide primary and secondary electrical protection testing and commissioning service to all projects that interface with the Electrical distribution network. And offer electrical faultfinding services and advice to the Energy Generation and Distribution business.
• T3/S4/Nat. Diploma Electrical Eng Heavy Current (NQ5) ( Must)
• ECSA Professional Registration (advantage)
• B-Tech/T4 Electrical Eng. Heavy Current (Wish)
• Project Management qualification (wish)
• At least 4+ years as a Test/Protection Technician (Maintenance & Projects)
• Good RCA (Root Cause Analysis) skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com