Mechanical Manager - Free State
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in SA. Sasolburg|
|Salary||R 750K - R 650K|
|Education||B Eng/T4 / B Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|Experience||± 10 years mechanical maintenance/construction experience|
Our client is in need of a Mechanical Manager in Sasolburg, Free State.
- Functional Developing, implementation and execution of maintenance strategies
- Manage construction related activities
- Manage all maintenance cost effective according to budgets
- Ensure plant and activity integrity and safety
- Management of projects
- Development of team and members
- Implement effectivemaintenance/construction organisation structure, including job descriptions and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Develop staffing and training plans to address craft and skill requirements.
- Responsible and accountable for meeting construction safety targets.
- Assist in development of project SHE plan for the project.
- Ensure constructability is addressed in adequate detail during front end loading.
- Ensure construction risks are identified early in the project and accounted for in risk registers and cost estimates.
- Inputs to capital cost estimates with respect to direct and indirect field costs.
- Attend and give inputs in project reviews (PFD’s, MFD’s, 3d Model, HAZOP’s)
- Provide expert input in development of contracting and construction strategies of the project.
- Coordinate on behalf of Natref construction activities and interfaces between Natref, managing contractor(s), contractors and subcontractors.
- Ensure construction progress can be tracked and reported accurately.
- Ensure quality control and quality assurance measures are implemented during construction.
- Ensure all legal requirements in respect to construction are met.
- Create an environment of positive labour harmony during construction
The candidate must be a South African citizen, with 10 + years in the petrochemical industry.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com