Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
|Salary||USD 96k- 86k|
|Education||Relevant engineering qualifications|
|Experience||10 years' experience|
A well established, leading ECPM Company has opportunity to engage a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer on a super-giant brownfield oil project, based in Southern Iraq.
• Relevant engineering qualifications
• Certified in conducting HV and LV isolations and switching.
• Commissioning and Start-Up of rotating equipment packages on a major Oil and Gas Project
• Experience in Oil & Gas industry is essential for this position
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Participate in all Company HSSE systems and ensure that all work carried out by all parties engaged in all phases of the project complies with these requirements.
• Be familiar with all aspects of project static and rotating mechanical equipment.
• Provide regular communication of system status, schedule issues, quality issues, etc to the Commissioning Manager.
• Be familiar with Project Completions Management Procedure. Familiarise oneself with the remaining pre-commissioning and commissioning work scope for static and rotating mechanical equipment for each system. Identify opportunities for early system handover of systems.
• Be familiar with the project sub-systems and systems represented on Limits of System Handover (LOSH) Drawings.
• Be familiar with the Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning strategy defined in Core Test Plan
• Assure rigorous implementation of approved Commissioning Method Statements and System Commissioning Procedures.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com