Land Development – Civil Engineer
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Orlando, FL|
|Salary||$90,000 - $75,000|
|Education||BS plus PE|
|Experience||5+ Years Experience|
Hire Resolve is seeking a Civil Engineer with 5+ years of experience to join a growing Land Development group with our Orlando, Florida client. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic organization and become a member of a growing team while working on assignments throughout central Florida from initial scoping through construction documents for a wide range of institutional land development projects. Position is ideal for someone who is looking for a track to Project Manager.
As a Civil Engineer, you will…
• Work within a team of professionals to develop site/civil engineering plans and specifications for a multitude of institutional projects
• Support preparation of land development design and permitting documents; i.e. create and prepare drainage and utility reports
• Responsible for project financial performance and client relations
• Prepare and review drawings and specifications documenting the systems designed
• Attend meetings with clients, regulatory agencies, and stakeholders to establish their needs and discuss design/permitting issues with them
• Supervise design team activities during Construction Administration
• Have the opportunity to manage work and development of other staff
• Manage small projects and assist managing medium or large projects
• Develop new project opportunities and manage proposal submissions
Like a challenge?
If you exhibit strong leadership skills, you will have a team to mentor and the opportunity to take our junior designers to the next level all while getting the exposure to a project manager career path.
• 5+ years of civil engineering experience in Land Development within a consulting firm
• strong hands-on design experience with solid reports skills
• BS in Civil Engineering
• Licensed Professional Engineer in Florida or ability to obtain within 12 months
• Proficient in site layout, grading, utility design and stormwater management
• Civil3D, ICPR and WaterCAD experience required, GIS experience desired
It’s 2019 and the year you can change your life! If you want If you want to make a career change and need professional help, contact our Recruiters today!
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com