Junior Drilling Engineer- Lagos
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Nigeria, Lagos|
|Education||Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering|
|Experience||3-5 years' experience|
A Junior Drilling Engineer in Lagos (Nigeria) has the opportunity to permanently join a leading Oil & Gas company.
• Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering
• Health & Safety certificate
• 3- 5 years’ experience
• Experience within an Oil & Gas environment
Responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Designing wells in support of a field development.
• Preparing cost estimates and assessing risk.
• Reporting and optimizing operations.
• Applying technology and innovation in directional drilling, mud systems, casing and drill string design, and completions.
• Supervising drilling, completion and work over operations.
• Managing the logistics and reporting of operations.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com