Junior Cost Manager
|Location||Construction Jobs in San Francisco, CA|
A leading multi-disciplinary construction management firm with offices nationwide currently requires a Cost Manager to join their team of experts in their San Francisco or New York City offices as soon as possible.
• Providing commercial input to design optioneering and input into value engineering exercises.
• Research prices on material and labor using published documents, local conditions, market studies, etc.
• Reviewing contractor and subcontractor pricing and leading negotiations on behalf of the client to drive fair contract prices.
• Performing quantity surveying, cost controls and change management activities throughout the project lifecycle
• Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively.
• Ensuring that cost auditing and valuation work is managed effectively and that a robust process for cost validation is in place.
• Partner with management team in developing new customers and growing existing customer base.
• Carrying out the production of monthly cost reports for presentation to the client.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s preferred.
• 4 years relevant experience working on data center, corporate real estate, heavy industry, or high-tech projects.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ideal candidate will be results driven, self-motivated and resourceful with excellent client relationship skills
• RICS accredited or working towards.
Call the Hire Resolve team today on 602-833-8596 or drop us an email- email@example.com and our engineering team will be glad to assist.
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com