Heavy Civil Superintendent
|Location||Construction Jobs in Los Angeles, CA|
Hire Resolve is currently seeking an experienced Superintendent for a large Civil Contractor in Los Angeles, California. Our client goes above and beyond expectations to cultivate a loyal, reliable partnership with its clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join our client’s team locally and grow his/her career with support from one of the best qualified construction firms in the country!
• Directs and supervises the foremen and field personnel with daily schedules including people, equipment, materials, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
• Conducts and implements pre-task planning for all field personnel.
• Collects and enters daily quantities, crew time, equipment hours, and compares to budgets and job cost reports.
• Acts as a liaison between owner representatives and field employees on all schedules, changes in scope of work, and conflict resolution.
• Takes responsibility for overall project supervision.
• Prioritizes projects and tasks to achieve department and company objectives.
• Multi-tasks and stays focused on the big picture while addressing daily issues.
• Coordinates and delegates timely implementation of traffic control plans, equipment mobilization, safety plans, haul road plans, erosion control plans, job costing, and other duties as required.
• Manages all sub-contractors for timely completion and quality.
• Assists Project Manager in development of on-site procedures and collection of necessary job data.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience managing the activities of multiple field employees.
• Knowledge of Wet Utility Construction.
• Experience and the ability to communicate with project owners.
• A valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
• Knowledge of large heavy civil construction projects.
• Ability to read and understand construction plans.
Apply with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 602-833-8596 for more information regarding this role.
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com