General Superintendent - San Diego, CA
|Location||Construction Jobs in San Diego, CA|
|Salary||$160,000 - $140,000|
Hire Resolve’s client has an opportunity for a General Superintendent in San Diego, CA! This client is searching for a skilled individual that is willing to work on large-scale construction projects. The candidate should be an expert in the construction industry and excited to work a variety of parties. The position will have a variety of responsibilities that the Superintendent must prioritize and accomplish.
• Efficiently lead and supervise construction workers.
• Ensure project stays within budget constraints and schedule.
• Assist with continued education and development of staff.
• Participate in estimating, preplanning, design, construction, and closeout.
• Develop relationship with owners, architects, engineers, agency officials, and clients.
• Coordinate inspections, manage quality control, and maintain project documentation.
• Experience with residential, commercial, and healthcare projects.
• Communicates well verbally and in writing.
• Organize and conduct monthly meetings with staff to ensure best practices and safety.
• Assist other departments in other responsibilities to ensure project timeline.
• Take initiative and align schedules and labor to any unforeseen circumstances.
• Issue profit projections on a monthly basis per project.
• Coordinate, supervise, and schedule subcontractors.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred. High School Diploma.
• 15+ years’ experience.
• Residential, commercial, and healthcare experience.
• Experience in scheduling, field supervision, and quality control.
• Prior management experience.
This may be the career change you are searching for! If you’re interested, contact one of our recruiters today!
Call us at 480-530-3705 or simply send us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com