Electrical Commissioning Engineer
|Salary||USD 82k- 78k|
|Education||Suitable engineering qualifications|
|Experience||10 years' experience|
A Well Known EPCM Empowered company is looking for an Electrical Commissioning Engineer. Suitable candidates will have the opportunity to work on a super-giant brownfield oil project, based in Southern Iraq. The project award is in place in order to provide conceptual and front end engineering design along with integrated project management service, in order to boost oil production on this well established site.
• Suitable engineering qualifications
• COMPEX trained
• Certified in conducting HV and LV isolations and switching
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience
• Commissioning of Electrical power systems on major Oil and Gas projects and experience within the field of commissioning.
• Previous Brownfield, Oil or refining experience along with previous EPC experience and supervisory experience is essential
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience of process plant, facilities, utilities, architecture of surface and subsurface onshore gas and oil producing facilities.
• Trained and competent in conducting HV and LV isolations and switching.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com