Cost Manager - San Francisco, CA
|Location||Construction Jobs in San Francisco|
Hire Resolve’s client has an opportunity for a Cost Manager in the Bay area!
The ideal candidate will have local experience and is prepared to receive a large workflow. This company is excited to hire a candidate who is motivated and willing to go above and beyond their basic job responsibilities.
• Experience working on government, residential, and commercial projects.
• Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as cost estimating and budget planning, scheduling work, and organizing.
• Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
• Familiarity of local market.
• Review plans and identify Value Engineering concepts or other opportunities to gain a competitive advantage.
• Work closely with field superintendents and engineers and corporate departments to determine cost components to provide timely and accurate bids.
• Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimates.
• Prepare estimates and formal bids for projects.
• Manage and maintain files of working documents for estimate calculations including accurate information on prices from subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors.
• Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the projects they are assigned.
• Knowledge of estimating documents and the ability to provide qualitative and quantitative analysis.
• Bachelor’s in Architecture, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or another related field.
• 5+ years’ experience.
• Local experience.
• Proficiency in Primavera P6.
Our Recruiters are excited to help find the best candidates for this role! They are prepared to assist you and ensure that you pursue the right career opportunity for you.
If this is an opportunity you are interested in pursuing, reach out to one of our recruiters today!
Call us at (480) 530-3705 or simply send us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com