Construction Project Engineer
|Location||Construction Jobs in Los Angeles, CA|
|Salary||$80,000 - $73,300|
|Education||Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Science|
|Experience||3 years of experience|
A highly valued Construction Firm in Los Angeles is seeking a Project Engineer to join their team. The Project Engineer is a position that assists the Project Manager and Sr. Project Engineer with the planning and daily execution of the construction project. You will be responsible for maintaining certain aspects of the project schedule as assigned by the Project Manager, by managing the process of submittal approvals, coordinating the timely delivery of materials, maintaining schedules and budgets to ensure projects are completed with quality, profitable, adhering to their safety guidelines.
• Project Financial Responsibilities
• Preconstruction Services
• Project Start-up and Scheduling
• Project Administration, Coordination, and Close-out
• Promote Customer Relations
• Promote Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
• Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Science, Construction Management, or a related Engineering field OR 3 years of experience in a Project Engineer or Project Coordinator role.
• Construction work experience or Internship experience required for this role.
• Proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, the internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
• Change orders
• Assisting with sub-contractor meeting minutes
• Previous or current Interiors experience, very helpful
If you want to make a career change and need professional help, contact our Recruiters today!
602 833 8596
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com