Civil Project Manager – Transportation
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Long Beach, CA|
|Salary||$120,000 - $95,000|
|Education||BS plus PE|
Hire resolve is searching for candidates for an exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineer/Project Manager to join our client. They have several Southern California transportation, civil-site development, and infrastructure projects underway and are looking for an experienced Project Manager to be part of an exciting and dynamic team.
Working with the Transportation Principal this position offers great variety of projects, and will see you involved in
• Planning and owning the delivery of transportation and infrastructure designs and calculations
• Leading and contributing to the preparation of proposals and bids for projects
• Providing creative solutions to fit the needs of our clients and communities
• Coordinating the work of the team, mentoring less experienced team members
What You Will Bring To The Team
• BS Degree in Civil Engineering, or similar field.
• CA Civil PE.
• Minimum of 8+ years progressive experience across transportation and site Infrastructure (experience designing roadways, intersections, trails, bikeways and parks). Experience and exposure in Caltrans and traffic engineering is considered a plus.
• Ability to maintain and build exceptional client relationships.
• Act a proposal and business development champion, lead successful pursuit teams in winning new work.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral – including report-writing and preparation of competitive proposals.
• Strong project management skills, managing multi-disciplinary projects on time and within budget
• Active member of relevant industry associations and communities.
• Previous experience mentoring and development more junior staff and supervising technical teams.
• High ethical standards, committed to producing high quality work.
• Positive and motivating collaborative work style.
• Ability to manage work and coordinate with multi office teams and personnel.
• Proven excellence at all stages of the project life-cycle, from preparing bids to feasibility studies, consenting, detailed design and data analysis, and stakeholder management
• Demonstrated professional judgement and commercial acumen, including identifying, assessing, evaluating and solving problems to brief and budget
• Robust written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues concisely
• An interest in coaching and mentoring to technically strengthen the team capabilities
• Relevant tertiary qualification
It’s 2019 and the year you can change your life! If you want If you want to make a career change and need professional help, contact our Recruiters today!
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com