Civil Engineer – Roadway, Water, and Site Design
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Salt Lake City, UT|
|Salary||$80,000 - $65,000|
|Education||BS plus PE|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
Hire Resolve is looking for a full-time Civil Engineer with strong technical ability, good communication skills and enthusiasm to join our growing team. This position will require you to work with other engineers, project managers, and technical staff in the production of plans, specifications, reports and cost estimates for land development projects such as design of roadways, drainage facilities, site grading, water and sanitary sewer utilities.
• Design roadway, pedestrian, water/wastewater infrastructure, civil site and related projects.
• Update designs based on manager and client feedback.
• Assist in preparation of plans, specifications, estimates and reports.
• May assist in stormwater planning and management, modeling and design.
• Coordinate with utility companies during the design process.
• Conduct site/field inspections of project locations.
• Perform technical research and investigation.
• Ensure the accuracy of completed tasks through the use of established QA/QC processes.
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with 3-5 years of experience.
• Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Utah, or ability to become registered within one year.
• Previous experience and working knowledge of AutoCAD/AutoCAD Civil 3D design package, and Microsoft Office applications.
• Must be able to interact and effectively communicate, both verbally and written, with Entellus staff and external clients.
• Ability to travel as needed for team meetings, client consultations, on-site inspections, etc.
• Detail oriented, professional attitude, team player, and self-starter.
It’s 2019 and the year you can change your life! If you want If you want to make a career change and need professional help, contact our Recruiters today!
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com