Civil Engineer – Land Development
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Albany, NY|
|Education||Bachelor's Degree/PE License|
|Experience||3+ years experience|
Hire Resolve has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, full-time Civil Engineer to join our client’s team in Albany, New York. Our clients staff includes engineers, scientists, planners and designers who work together to improve mobility, enhance communities, and balance development and infrastructure needs with environmental stewardship.
This role is will be a dynamic position within the site/civil engineering team that will offer the opportunity for growth and development into a project management role.
• Design of site layout and grading and stormwater management
• Prepare and review drawings and specifications documenting the systems designed
• Project Management including zoning and land development permitting
• Attend meetings with clients, regulatory agencies and stakeholders
• Site plan drafting and environmental impact assessment
• Supervise design team activities.
• Oversight of contractor interpretation of design plans during construction
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• 3+ years’ experience in civil engineering in land development with a consulting firm
• Professional Engineer (PE) Certification Required.
• Proficient with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, ICPR, HydroCAD
• Strong written, verbal communication, technical writing and organizational skills
If you are interested in a fast paced, collaborative working environment with an emphasis on innovative thought and career growth, contact us today at – 480-530-3705 or simply send us your resume- email@example.com and we will get in touch!
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com