Civil Engineer – Land Development
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Irvine, CA|
|Salary||$110,000 - $90,000|
|Education||BS plus PE|
Hire Resolve is looking for a Civil Engineer experienced in Land Development and Site Design.
• Use advanced techniques to modify and extend civil engineering theories, precepts and practices.
• Plan and conduct work requiring independent evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
• Independently resolve complex engineering problems.
• Conceptualizes the initial civil design approach for major phases of large land/site development, related projects, or has overall responsibility for the civil engineering work on an aforementioned type project of a larger scope.
• Plans, schedules, conduct or coordinate civil engineering work.
• Supervise the design and ongoing progress of a project, including the coordination of the project with City, State, and County officials, and other outside agencies.
• Resolves a variety of complex problems, (i.e. conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, difficult coordination requirements).
• Consults with supervisor on unusual problems and developments.
• Serves as a liaison between clients and agencies, subcontractors, and design teams.
• Reviews plans and prepares or reviews technical specifications, contract documents, and estimates.
• Participates in contract bidding and administration; observes project action on site.
• Leads, coordinates and reviews the work of less experienced engineers and/or technical support personnel assigned to the project.
• Performs other duties assigned by a Senior or Lead Engineer or Project Manager
• BS Degree in Civil Engineering is required.
• Professional Engineering license is preferred; EIT required.
• 7+ years’ experience on site development, grading, paving, utility infrastructure, and/or drainage projects is required.
• Knowledge of building codes and the federal Unified Facilities Codes (UFCs) required
• Department of Defense, United States Army Corp of Engineers and / or NAVFAC experience preferred
• Travel may be required
• US Citizenship required
It’s 2019 and the year you can change your life! If you want If you want to make a career change and need professional help, contact our Recruiters today!
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com