|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Nigeria, Lagos|
|Salary||$70k - $30k|
|Education||HS Diploma or GED|
|Experience||10 years relevant working experience|
|Reference||MG - AO|
To operate and maintain the equipment used for the daily production of oil and gas on GOM offshore production facility(s) with work rotation of 14/14
1. Monitors and records the production of gas, oil, and water from computer and meter readings.
2. Performs regulatory inspections which involve tasks such as: testing safety devices high and low pressures; checking fluid levels in the separator, tank, and other parts of the vessel; inspecting wellheads for leaks and deficiencies, and recording data on required forms for computer input.
3. Performs visual inspections by walking around facility and equipment to check for pollution, leaks, temperature variances, and mechanical problems; making appropriate repairs and adjustments.
4. Inputs data from recorded levels and pressures in the computer for daily or periodic reporting.
5. Performs minor mechanical and equipment repairs as required on items such as pumps and valves.
6. Cleans equipment and work area to keep them free of oil, trash, and other debris or filth.
7. Performs mandated inspections on safety and fire extinguishing equipment by checking the general condition and gauge pressures.
8. Runs and pulls pigs according to an established schedule, inserting and removing the pig from the trap either by hand or using a hoist.
9. Responsible for making daily operational decisions of a complex nature.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com