Structural Engineer – Building Envelope
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in New York City, NY|
|Experience||7 years experience +|
Hire Resolve USA is seeking a Building Envelope Project Manager to manage and oversee various Building Envelope Restoration projects.
Specifically, this firm represents high-profile clients who own and manage commercial, residential, healthcare and education properties throughout the United States.
• Successfully manage building exterior restoration projects including Facade Restorations, Roofing/Waterproofing Projects, Historic/Landmark Preservation, Window/Door Restoration Projects and Building Surveys.
• Provide overall project management including on‐site inspections (must be comfortable on scaffold drops), development of scope/specifications, bidding evaluation, construction monitoring and report development.
• Attend site visits and client project meetings for designated projects and clients.
• Provide technical direction to Jr. Project Managers and AutoCAD Technicians.
• Support the firm's objectives of meeting our client's needs and expectations in a timely manner while providing a quality consulting service.
• Lead by example and set standards for creativity and inter/intra‐office collaboration
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering is required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Must have 5+ years managing building envelope restoration projects
• Must have experience in all phases of work: a) inspections, b) design / scope development, c) field / construction monitoring
• Must be able to communicate clearly with clients, be self‐directed, diligent and timely with all tasks
If you want to make a career change and need professional help, contact our Recruiters today! 602-833-8596/ email@example.com
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com