|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Nigeria|
|Education||Specific petroleum engineering qualifications|
|Experience||- Minimum of 5 years|
An International company is seeking a Well Engineer.
Duties will include; Prepare well design, drilling and work over programs in accordance with industry recognised technical criteria and applicable regulations, to achieve objectives in a safe and cost effective manner, Well design consists of but is not limited to: directional design, drilling fluids & hydraulics design, drill string design, well control planning, casing design, cement design. Ensure procedures are technically valid and applicable to the specific well conditions ,Communicate with service contractors about technical issues and any changes in the drilling program.Ensure all routine drilling and cost control reports are accurate, complete and timely
- Assist the Well Engineering Lead and Senior Well Engineer to supervise the HSSE system
- Support the Well Engineering Lead and Senior Well Engineer in the event of an emergency response situation
- Observe all company Health, Safety, Security and Environmental instructions, act in a safe manner and avoid unnecessary risks to personnel
- Engineering or science degree from a recognised university
- Minimum of 5 years oil and gas drilling experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in onshore and offshore drilling operations
- Current IWCF Well Control certification on supervisor level
- Practical experience with a recognised drilling engineering software package
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com