Telecommunication Engineer- Abu Dhabi
|Education||BSc in Electronic/Communication Engineering|
|Experience||5 years' experience|
A Telecommunication Engineer has the great opportunity to permanently join a reputable Gas refining Company in Abu Dhabi.
• BSc in Electronic/Communication Engineering, or equivalent
• 5 years’ experience in maintenance and development of capital projects related to telecommunication and telemetry systems
• Including 3 years within the oil and gas industry
• Technical knowledge of refinery production operations and processes.
• Knowledge of telecommunications procedures
• Ability to read and understand telecommunications schematics and diagrams
• Able to troubleshoot and repair telecommunication systems
• Able to report on technical details
• Knowledge of international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com