System Engineering Manager
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Nigeria|
|Salary||$ 55K - $ 45K|
|Education||Bachelor Degree or equivalent|
|Experience||7 - 10 years|
|Reference||ESMG - 08|
A Major Oil and Gas Company is looking to employ a Subsea production System Engineering Manager. This position will be based in Lagos (Nigeria). It is a 2 year renewable contract.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent
• 7- 10 years’ experience
• Experience in a reputable Oil and Gas Company would be an advantage
• Good Communication skills
• Leadership skills is essential
• Go-getter Personality
• Monitor Contractor performance against engineering aspects of the Contract
• Develop a plan with the Engineering Contractor and to manage Contractor and Company resources
• To set the Engineering Organization Chart in line with the demands of the Project, to recruit adequate resources and to efficiently manage the engineering team
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com