|Location||Engineering Recruitment in SA, North West|
|Salary||R750k – R550k|
|Education||Mine Surveyors Certificate GCC, Higher National Diploma in Mine Survey|
Join one of Hire Resolves major clients in the Mining Industry and put your mine surveying skills to use with great rewards.
The successful candidate will hold the post of Survey Superintendent and will be responsible for managing the survey function of the mine.
You should meet the following minimum requirements:
• Mine Surveyors Certificate GCC
• Higher National Diploma in Mine Survey
• Registered member of the Institute of Mine Surveyors of South Africa
• PLATO – Registration as a Mine Surveyor
• A minimum of 8 years experience in the survey environment
• Microstation (3D) experience and Datamine Programmes
Suitable candidates can forward their comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Mercy / Tania on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: unknown(at)hireresolve.com