Senior Well Engineer
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Nigeria|
|Salary||550K - 450K|
|Experience||10 years relevant work experience|
Senior Well Engineer
- Prepare well design, drilling and work over programs in accordance with industry recognised technical criteria and applicable regulations, to achieve objectives in a safe and cost effective manner
- Well design consists of but is not limited to: directional design, drilling fluids & hydraulics design, drill string design, well control planning, casing design, cement design.
- Ensure procedures are technically valid and applicable to the specific well conditions
- monitor and evaluate well conditions in conjunction with the Senior Well Engineer
- Communicate with service contractors about technical issues and any changes in the drilling program.
Ensure all routine drilling and cost control reports are accurate, complete and timely
- Assist the Well Engineering Lead and Senior Well Engineer to supervise the HSSE system
- Support the Well Engineering Lead and Senior Well Engineer in the event of an emergency response situation
- Observe all company Health, Safety, Security and Environmental instructions, act in a safe manner and avoid unnecessary risks to personnel
- Engineering or science degree from a recognised university
- Minimum of 10 years oil and gas drilling experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in onshore and offshore drilling operations
- Current IWCF Well Control certification on supervisor level
- Practical experience with a recognised drilling engineering software package
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com