Senior Project Manager
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Nigeria|
|Salary||$ 88 k- $ 66 k|
|Education||BEng/BSc/BTech in Civil/Structural Engineering|
|Experience||10 years' experience|
A Senior Project Manager with extensive Road Construction Management experience has the opportunity to join a well-established multi-disciplinary Engineering firm in Nigeria.
• BEng/BSc/BTech in Civil/Structural Engineering
• Chartered Engineer
• At least 10 years’ experience in Road Construction Management
• Exposure to Consultancy Engineering, Road Detailed Design and EPC projects
• Sound knowledge of standard international specifications and codes
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating activities within the company sites with respect to road construction.
• Provision of technical support for all discipline engineering packages to agreed performance and international standards
• Ensure all engineering personnel are aware of BMS (Business Management System)
• Interface with Project Director / Project Managers / discipline managers and / or group leads to ensure deliverable schedule is being met and budget is on track
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté / Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.com