Senior Performance Monitoring Engineer
|Education||BSc. Degree in Chemical or Petroleum Processing Engineering|
|Experience||9 years' experience|
A Senior Performance Monitoring Engineer has the opportunity to join a reputable Gas Refinery company in Abu Dhabi.
• B.Sc. Degree in Chemical or Petroleum Processing Engineering
• 9 years’ experience in Production Planning/Scheduling
• Production Accounting Performance Monitoring and Benchmarking Studies preferably in an Oil/Gas or Petrochemical Industry
• Very good written and spoken English language
• Knowledge of relevant PC packages
• UAE Driving License is an advantage
• Communicating and interpersonal skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com