Senior Highway Engineer
|Location||USA, New Jersey - Mt. Laurel|
|Education||BS in Civil Engineering, NJ PE License required|
|Experience||10 years' experience in highway design, experience at the Project Manager level|
Premier privately owned Consulting Firm with several offices across the US, seeks a Senior Highway Engineer to expand their expertise in the Highway Division.
Your core duties in this role would include:
• Performing highway design calculations, contract plan preparation, technical comparisons and similar technical work as required
• Reviewing plans and prepares or reviews technical specifications, contract documents and estimates
• Serving as liaison between clients and agencies, subcontractors and design teams
• Attending internal and external project meetings
• Assisting in the management and mentoring of junior entry level staff
• Performing other duties as assigned
To be considered for the role, you would need to comply with the following requirements:
• BS in Civil Engineering
• NJ PE License required
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in all aspects of highway design, utilities, right-of-way, traffic, and construction staging
• Experience at the Project Manager or Discipline Lead level on NJDOT and NJTA projects
• Experienced in managing project scope and budget and delivery of projects on schedule
• Familiarity with NJDOT Capital Program Delivery process
The company offers a highly professional work environment, competitive salary, benefits package and 401(k).
Please note: this position is not offering Sponsorship. Please do feel free to send in your resume for other positions.
Should you meet all the requirements or feel you have the right experience and are ready to make a serious career change, you need to contact us today. Taryn, Jenny, Thandi, or Mary Jane are available to take your calls- 602 833 8596 or simply send us your resume- email@example.com and we will get in touch!
Internal Ref: IND-ENGB2
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.com