Senior Geotechnical Estimator (Construction)
|Location||Construction Jobs in Houston|
|Experience||10 Years' Experience +|
Leading Geotechnical Contractor, with their Head Office in Houston and sites across Texas, is looking to add a Senior Estimator to the team. This is a Senior Level position and the chosen applicant will be responsible for estimation of environmental remediation and geotechnical construction projects and the performance of all facets of bid preparation. The Estimator will work preferably in the firm’s corporate office located in Houston, Texas and manage estimating work for multiple projects and travel as needed to meet with project management teams and clients at construction projects as assigned along the west coast.
Requirements for this position will include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent related education/work experience estimating environmental remediation projects, project management experience would be a plus
• 10 years estimating experience with a detailed understanding of estimate preparation for direct and indirect portions of the estimates, within environmental remediation or a similar construction environment
• Previous work history must demonstrate proficient understanding of estimating as it relates to environmental remediation, soil stabilization, and geotechnical construction project work and techniques
• Ability to review estimates for accuracy and compliance related to proposals requirements
• Must have experience with Construction Link Inc.(CLI) or other estimating software, proficiency in MS Office products required: Word, Excel and Project; knowledge of CLI or a similar (i.e. Aspen, ICARUS, KBase and/or MC2 ) estimating software and excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Must understand written or tabular scope of work documents and have the ability to break them down to definable tasks
• Must have the ability to thrive in a fast paced worked environment and consistently produce high quality work with minimal errors
• Ability to travel as needed to project sites, up to 10%
The Company offers excellent and compatible market related salaries and benefits.
Should you meet all the requirements or feel you have the right experience and are ready to make a serious career change, you need to contact us today. Taryn, Jenny, Thandi, or Mary Jane are available to take your calls- 602 833 8596 or simply send us your resume- firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch!
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.com