Senior Contracts Manager (Building)
|Location||Engineering Jobs in Africa|
|Salary||R 1.1 mil - R 750 k|
|Education||BSc Construction Management|
|Experience||10 years' experience|
Exciting opportunities exist for a Senior Contracts Manager (Building) to join a Construction firm in the Mauritius.
• BSc Construction Management
• 10 + years’ experience
• Must have building experience
• Experience with big building projects is essential
• Responsible for the management of effective optimization of ﬁnancial and operational performance of sites and implementation of site speciﬁc systems
• Manage the quality of site deliverables
• Provide strategic management of risk, implement and manage project controls including program, ensure legal and commercial requirements are complied with and reliable administration procedures are in place.
• Responsible for the effective management of personal
• Responsible for Quality and Health & Safety on the project
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8866. You can also contact Este/Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.com