Senior Completion Engineer
|Location||Engineering Jobs in Algeria|
|Salary||$ 60K - $ 55K|
|Education||BSc Engineering degree|
|Experience||10 - 15 Years|
A Senior Completion Engineer has the opportunity to join a Reputable Oil and gas Company in Algeria. This will be a permanent position.
• BSc Engineering degree
• Valid Well Control (IWCF) Certification
• 10 -15 years’ experience
• Extensive Completions/Petroleum Engineering experience in areas of completion operations
• Offshore & Remote operations experience
• Major Operator experience and knowledge of BtB preferred
• Responsible for the supervision of design, planning and execution of well completion including Sandface, Upper completions, and Intervention activities
• Supervision of design, planning & execution of completions
• Monitor performance, working relationship and technical integrity of service providers
• Review and optimisation of completion installation performance
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com