|Location||USA, New York State - New York City - Queens|
|Education||BS in Engineering required, PE (New York) required|
|Experience||10 – 15 years of street reconstruction inspection experience|
One of the US’s most respected and well known privately owned Engineering Firms seeks a Resident Engineer (Construction Services) for a project in Queens.
Requirements would include:
• 10 – 15 years of street reconstruction inspection experience
• BS in Engineering required
• PE (New York ) required
• Minimum five years of experience with NYCDDC and/or NYC DEP Watermain reconstruction
• ACI and/or 10 hour OSHA safety training Certification a plus
• Ability to coordinate with other government agencies, utilities, and local community
You would also need excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the experience and ability to supervise and mentor staff of construction inspectors.
The salary and benefits are excellent and the Firm has several projects it requires competent Resident Engineers for so please give us a call today!
Please note: this position is not offering Sponsorship. Please do feel free to send in your resume for other positions.
Should you meet all the requirements or feel you have the right experience and are ready to make a serious career change, you need to contact us today. Taryn, Jenny, Thandi, or Mary Jane are available to take your calls- 602 833 8596 or simply send us your resume- firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch!
Internal Ref: IND-ENGB2
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.com