Resident Engineer (Bridges)
|Location||USA, New Jersey - Warren|
|Education||NICET, ACI, SAT and Traffic Control Certification|
|Experience||Minimum of 5 years of bridge/highway, NJDOT and NJTA experience|
Multiple Inspection Projects across New Jersey requires several Resident Engineers to join the team!
The projects are Fixed and Movable Bridge Inspections and to be considered for these roles, you would need to have the following requirements:
• Minimum of 5 years of bridge/highway experience
• Working knowledge of bridge and highway construction methods, materials, standards, and specifications
• NICET, ACI, SAT and Traffic Control Certifications a plus
• 10 Hour OSHA safety training Certification
• NJDOT and NJTA experience preferred
• Good writing and communication skills required
The salary and benefits are excellent and the Firm offers a challenging and exciting working environment.
Please note: this position is not offering Sponsorship. Please do feel free to send in your resume for other positions.
Should you meet all the requirements or feel you have the right experience and are ready to make a serious career change, you need to contact us today. Taryn, Jenny, Thandi, or Mary Jane are available to take your calls- 602 833 8596 or simply send us your resume- firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch!
Internal Ref: IND-ENGB2
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.com