|Location||Engineering Jobs in Algeria|
|Salary||$ 120 k- $ 100 k|
|Education||BSc in Petroleum Engineering|
|Experience||5 years' experience|
An exciting opportunity for a Reservoir Engineer to join a leading Oil and Gas operator based in Algeria. This is a permanent position and candidates will be based in Algeria (Africa).
• BSc in Petroleum Engineering
• Good understanding of geology, geophysics and reservoir and fluid characterization issues
• 5 years of experience in relevant role within the Oil & Gas industry
• Experience in field development planning and economic evaluation would be an advantage
• Create and update well performance and reservoir simulation models
• Provide reservoir engineering input to progress investment proposals
• Production Excellence processes and workflows
• Participate in peer assists and peer reviews, specifically review workflows around and inputs to simulation models
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan /Tracy on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com