Reservoir Engineer- Nigeria
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Nigeria|
|Education||MSc in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent|
|Experience||10 years' experience|
One of the world’s leading integrated energy companies is looking to employ a Reservoir Engineer. This permanent position will be based in Nigeria.
• MSc in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
• Knowledge of reservoir management and engineering techniques for different types of reservoirs.
• 10 years’ experience as a Reservoir Engineer
• Experience in calculating field reserves using deterministic and probabilistic methods.
• Experience in building and maintenance of black oil finite element simulation models
• Understanding of probabilistic workflows
• Broad Reservoir Engineering experience
• Good knowledge of project economics.
• Ability to communicate cross discipline.
• Ability to foster co-operation and collaboration among team members is considered an important asset.
• Effective oral and written communication abilities
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com