|Location||Engineering Jobs in Algeria|
|Salary||$ 45K - $ 35K|
|Education||BSc in Petroleum Engineering|
|Experience||5 years’ experience|
|Reference||ES - REA|
An exciting opportunity for a Reservoir Engineer to join a leading Oil and Gas operator based in Algeria. This is a Contract Based position and the candidate will be based in Algeria.
• BSc in Petroleum Engineering
• Good understanding of geology, geophysics and reservoir and fluid characterization issues
• 5 years of experience in relevant role within the Oil & Gas industry
• Experience in field development planning and economic evaluation would be an advantage
• Create and update well performance and reservoir simulation models
• Provide reservoir engineering input to progress investment proposals
• Production Excellence processes and workflows
• Participate in peer assists and peer reviews, specifically review workflows around and inputs to simulation models
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at www.hireresolve.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com